Do you have a passion for health and fitness? Want a career doing something you love? - Cardiff
Are you thinking about leaving your 9 to 5 desk job, and changing your career? Or are you tired of waiting tables and folding clothes?
The health and fitness industry is booming, and there is no better time to join as more and more people are becoming health conscious and aware. With this, comes the growing demand for personal trainers from all backgrounds - you could benefit from this multi-million pound industry and become a Personal Trainer with Premier Training!
With successful personal trainers such as Joe Wicks 'The Body Coach', and body builder Simeon Panda under our roster, the sky is the limit with what you could achiever by simply doing something you will love and enjoy...
Book this course now and receive Premiers January incentive:
- A free 30 minute consultation with a master tutor, who will help you define your goals for your new fitness business for 2017. Whether that’s finding employment in gym or setting up on a self-employed basis, our master tutors will be able to use their expertise and industry knowledge to give you guidance on how to approach the fitness industry as a newly qualified personal trainer.
- An iPad mini – a must have for every learner and personal trainer to organise your personal training business, manage your client base and have the latest fitness news at your finger tips
So why become a Personal Trainer?
- Be your own boss and choose your working hours, your clients, and your flexibility
- Unlimited earning potential
- Develop and learn new things about yourself, and your own training
- Meet new and different people every single day
- Encourage others, and help people reach their goals - the feel good factor!
- Get the best of both worlds and train people indoors and outdoors
- Teach your own favourite fitness classes and run your own bootcamp sessions
Why choose Premier Training?
- One of the longest standing training providers - over 24 years
- Gold standard Personal Trainer course in the health and fitness industry
- Qualify in just 6 weeks (part time options are also available)
- 0% interest-free credit options and funding available*
- Includes sales and business skills, kettlebells, circuit training, first aid and your FREE REP's membership
- Over 40 training venues across the UK
- 12 months' career support and a dedicated recruitment team to support you into your dream career!
To find out more about us, and how we can help you realise your dream then click to apply below.