Chalet Chef - France and Austria
To assist in running a Skiworld chalet property, taking on overall responsibility for the food provided therein. To ensure that Company standards are maintained and improved wherever possible. To ensure that all budget and customer satisfaction and targets are achieved. To ensure that a high level of customer service is provided to Skiworld customers at all times.
- To provide breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s meals (when applicable) and 3 or 4 course evening meal for guests.
- Liaise with Resort Management with regards to ordering, budgeting ensuring all paperwork is completed.
- To assume responsibility for the chalet kitchen equipment, ensuring it is well maintained and appropriately used.
WHAT WE OFFER
Work for the UK’s largest independent Ski Tour Operator - a company made by skiers for skiers.
- Competitive Salary
- Ski Lift Pass
- Travel to and from Resort
- Live Out Accommodation
- Equipment Hire
- All Meals Provided
- Opportunity for Progression