Bar Team Members - Nottingham
Bar Team Members - Rolls-Royce leisure association Hucknall
Hours: 20 hours per week - shift rota including evenings and weekends
Contract: Permanent (subject to six month probationary period)
Responsible to: Marcus Pratt – Pavilion Manager
Rolls-Royce leisure association – Hucknall are looking for three part-time Bar Team members to work as part of a team providing support for our busy business. Hours/split shifts to be worked mainly over weekends with occasional lunchtimes and evenings during the week.
As a Bar Team Member at Rolls-Royce Leisure you will serve on either of our 3 bars for all occasions from weddings to wakes so you must be hard working and flexible. We are looking for dedicated individuals who have a passion for customer service.
- Working with the bar team to maintain high standards in the quality of both presentation of the bar and the serving of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, following health and safety policy
- Monitor waste control to maintain profit margins
- To report any maintenance issues to the Pavilion Manager
- Experience working on a bar
- Effective, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible with roles to include interaction with our customers
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Hold a personal licence (preferred but not essential)
To apply please email you’re CV and a covering letter.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th March 2017