Bar Team Members - Nottingham
Bar Team Members - Rolls-Royce leisure association Hucknall
Responsible to: The Duty Managers / Pavilion Manager
Rolls-Royce Leisure is looking to recruit people over the age of 18 to work on our bar on a casual contract. Hours/split shifts to be worked will be mainly on the weekend with occasional lunchtimes & evenings during the midweek.
As a Bar Team Member at Rolls-Royce leisure you will serve on either of our 3 bars in all occasions from weddings to wakes so you must be hard working and flexible.
- Working with the Duty Managers and the bar team to maintain high standards in the quality of both presentation of the bar and the serving of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, following health and safety policy.
- Monitor waste control to maintain profit margins.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Pavilion Manager immediately.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Experience working on a bar (preferred but not essential)
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible with roles to include interaction with our customers
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Hold a personal licence (preferred but not essential)
To apply please email you’re CV and a covering letter.