Bar Team Member - Nottingham
If you like making sure nothing is left to chance, you could go a long way with us!
It is strengths like these that we look for in our people. You are comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, answering their questions or meeting their requests, doing that bit extra for them and going the extra mile. It comes naturally to you.
For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing our customers happy is what makes you happy. When you have made sure everyone has had the best possible time and leaves us with a smile you feel like you have had a great day.
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
Joining our team as a Bar Team Member with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
· Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
· Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
· Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers requests and suggestions
· Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
· Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme.