Food & Beverage Assistant - Aberfeldy
Food & Beverage Assistants - Moness Resort, Aberfeldy
A busy Resort and Country Club in Rural Perthshire that has an enviable reputation is seeking additional food & beverage personnel
As part of the F&B team you will be responsible for serving food and beverages in one of our restaurants efficiently and in a most courteous manner.
Waiter / Waitress responsibilities include….
- Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
- Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
- Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
- Replenishes supply of linen and other operating equipment.
- Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
- Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
- Follows correct sequence of service outlined.
- Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
- Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
- Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing.
- Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
- Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
- May be assigned to perform duties of Room Service or Banquet when needed.
Being part of the Moness Resort team you will ensure effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all resort guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
If this sounds like the right role and environment for you then please apply now!