Food and Beverage Sales Executive - London
The iconic Langham, London is currently seeking to recruit a Food and Beverage Sales Executive. Reporting into the Director of Food and Beverage, your day to day activities will be connected with proactive selling and taking of enquiries of our private dining space within our outlets and also for Sauce, our cookery school.
Your key duties in the Food and Beverage Sales Executive role will be to:
· Handle the enquiry process from start to finish and act as the internal point person for all enquiries.
· Produce Banqueting Event Orders (BEOs) in Delphi for each event in designated spaces.
· Undertake sales calls and presentations to develop and grow relationships and maximize revenue from assigned account base.
· Identify and develop target list of new potential accounts and undertake tele-sales and other prospecting activity to realise potential revenues.
· To undertake face-to-face sales calls and achieve monthly sales call targets.
· Attend industry events as required.
· Conduct site inspections, escort and host fam trips as required.
· Attend pre-cons and post-event de-briefs as required.
· Entertain existing and prospective clients in line with entertainment policy and budget.
Apart from a competitive salary, we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
· meals on duty
· complimentary accommodation at other Langham Hotels, and food and beverage discounts in the hotel outlets
· pension plan
· colleague recognition system - being recognised for positive guest comments or when you go the extra mile
· learning and development opportunities
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include: meals on duty, holidays, free accommodation at other Langham Hotels, Company pension plan, colleague recognition system, learning and development opportunities and many more.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 380 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa.
The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.
· previous experience of sales and business development within events or hotel setting
· drive and tenaciousness
· strong customer service skills – ability to build rapport, develop relationships and personalise every interaction
· solid administrative background; ability to organise, prioritise and execute tasks with immaculate attention to detail
· proficient in Microsoft Office computer packages
· knowledge of Delphi system is a preference
· strong interest and passion for food and beverage service
Terms of employment
. Full time