Events Coordinator - Bath
A traditional pub at the centre of Bath, The Huntsman attracts both a tourist trade at lunchtime, and an evening crowd of young professionals. It's a spacious place with two floors, but the pub quickly fills with expectant customers, lured by the promise of great food, beer and quick, friendly service.
The role of Events Co-ordinator is a special one – giving you a major part to play in some of the happiest days of our customer’s lives.
Whether it’s a wedding celebration, a birthday or an anniversary party, you’ll get the immense satisfaction of organising the event of the year, every night.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
As our Events Co-ordinator, you’ll oversee everything to do with private and corporate events at the pub. There’s a real sense of completion for you to thrive on – as you switch seamlessly from promoting and selling the venue, to taking bookings, and finally, to hosting the party.
You’ll need to be a good salesperson, organised and adept at running events. You’ll have a head for business too, recognising the bookings that are most valuable to the pub.
Above all though, you’ll be a people person – happy to go the extra mile and give every guest the VIP treatment. So if somebody wants a live band at late notice? You can find one. They need your help to spring a surprise? No problem…
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You’ll need to be extremely well organised
- You should be tactile and compassionate
- You’ll be a perfectionist with a great eye for detail
Please understand we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.