Sessions House Host - London
Sessions House Host - Ennismore London
We’re looking for an outgoing Sessions House host to help run the day to day operations at our beautiful base camp, Sessions House.
What you’ll do…
- You’re our gatekeeper. Meeting room logistics, guest book sign in’s. You know who’s who and what’s what.
- Comms are your thing. You’ll be all over the phones, transferring the right calls to the right people and all over Workplace keeping everyone in loop on all things Ennismore.
- Fun-time Friday, Pre-Pay Day lunch? That’s your domain. You arrange the regular events that everyone looks forward to.
- Be house proud. The front space is your domain, you’ll coordinate the cleaners and maintenance teams to ensure everything is spic and span. Peachy clean jelly bean.
- With a little help from our dear landlords and suppliers you’ll ensure everything is in working order and complies with all Health & Safety and Fire Regulations.
- You get things (including us!) from A2B. Post, couriers and taxis that’s all you!
- And yes there’s a little admin...Some expenses, some lists and a stationary order or two. But let’s face it, we know you love that!
- Tech? No issue. You know your HDMI from your USB and your Mac from a PC. Or, if you’re a technophobe (like some of us!) you’re willing to sink your teeth in and learn the ropes. It is the 21stcentury after all…
What we're looking for...
- You’ll have at least 2+ years of experience working in an administrative role
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You are scarily organised, have the ability to multi-task and spin a million plates in the air at one time, prioritise and re-prioritise as things come in
- You know how to crack the whip – but make people feel good at the same time
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You make people feel good - your team and colleagues alike
- If we get stuck in a lift with you – we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
What’s in it for you…
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK
- 25 days holiday (and bank holidays), plus pension, a competitive salary and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up across a diverse, global family of brands
- Training and Development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our weekly drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties…we know how to have a good time!