Bartender - Moreton-In-Marsh
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Bartender to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, £9.00 per hour plus up to £1.20 per hour of service charge, straight shifts.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
As a part of the café team you’ll demonstrate a keen interest in delivering an extraordinary level customer service and sharing a great food experience with our customers. Whether a guest is browsing in our deli, grabbing food to go or has just sat down for a meal, your role is to deliver them the greatest experience each and every time.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll teach you all about our seasonal and organic produce and our ethical and sustainable farming practices, so you can share it with our customers. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment or hospitality and catering industry would be highly advantageous.
- Assisting customers with all requirements by offering suggestions and demonstrating great product knowledge at all times
- Providing an excellent experience to each customer who visits the shop, ensuring that all customer needs are exceeded.
- Take orders and deliver them to the table accurately
- Deliver checks and accept payment
Over forty years ago, we began to turn our family’s farmland over to sustainable, organic farming, first in Staffordshire and then in the Cotswolds, and we continue to be dedicated to growing, producing and cooking seasonal, organic food. Daylesford is one of the most sustainable organic farm and own some of the most sustainable restaurants in the whole country.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today