General Manager - Leicester
General Manager - Highcross, Leicester
Comptoir Libanais translates to mean ‘Lebanese Counter’, it is a place for everyone where they can eat casually in an authentic and friendly surrounding. The food is served just like back in the Middle-East, with warm and friendly hospitality. Comptoir Libanais truly is a place for everyone to eat and meet friends and family in humble surroundings.
The décor is friendly, fun, humorous and very inviting – a true Middle-Eastern experience.
We are growing fast and expanding around the United Kingdom and overseas but the family culture is as strong as ever and our Founder Tony Kitous is still very much at the helm of the business.
Can you work at pace, demonstrate enthusiasm and passion whilst working hard under pressure?
We believe in recruiting the right person for the right role, nurturing and developing our team members and instilling our family culture that makes you excited to come to work.
We are looking for a General Manager to take on our high volume, fast paced flag ship store.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of managing exceptional service within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong focus on guest experience with hands on approach to hospitality.
- A team leader, leadng from the front and leading by example.
- Great personality and individuality
- Able to demonstrate self-drive and self-motivation.
- Passion and care for your team to drive their progression and build your team.
- Be able to grow and add value to an already successful restaurant
- Two years + management experience in the hospitality sector;
- Great communication skills and a good command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- Passion for our hospitality, food and drink;
- Operationally focussed
- Eligible to work full time in the United Kingdom
- Working within a family culture, which is as strong as ever with Founder Tony Kitous being very much at the helm of the business
- Flexible working hours
- Very competitive salary
- Free meals when you are at work
- Annual awards ceremony and quarterly team events
- Development opportunities and investment in personal growth
- Outstanding training programme inclusive of a training academy for Chefs
- Group wide incentive scheme that rewards regularly
- 50% discount when dining with family and friends across our nationwide network
- During the current economic climate, Comptoir Group are able to withstand and continue to expand