Trainee General Manager - Trowbridge
Trainee General Manager – Trowbridge
Great opportunity for a ambitious Assistant Manager wanting to progress and make the next step in their career within an expanding company.
This position will involve 3 months of management training as a Trainee Manager with the aim for you to take over as a General Manager after 3 months.
£25,000 per annum during training then salary will increase once the GM role is taken. Training will be given in both our Bath and Trowbridge sites.
Benefits to you
- Great rates of pay
- Great bonus’
- Flexible working week
- Career progression
- Great tips
- Discount on food and drink
- Staff days out
- Incentives and vouchers to win monthly
- Full training and induction program with ongoing qualifications including personal license, first aid and health and safety
- 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
Responsibilities for this role
- Line manager to front of house staff and assistant manager
- Full control of the day to day running of the site
- Providing great customer service
- Motivate staff and ensure they are happy and confident in their work
- Bar service
- Restaurant service
- Maintaining standards
- Key holder
- Cashing up
- This would be a great opportunity for a ambitious Assistant Manager wishing to take the next step in their career
- Hospitality experience in pub or restaurant environment
- Cellar experience and working with cask ale preferable but full training will be given
We are a award winning pub Company that operates 7 pubs in and around Bath. As well as great pubs, we are really proud of our staff.
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager for one of our pubs in Trowbridge, The Rose and Crown. The Rose and Crown is a cracking pub. Serving a large selection of premium spirits, great wine and real ale.
We are looking for a talented enthusiastic person with a big personality to manage the daily running of the site and team.
We are looking for someone who is well organised, hard working, self motivated and most importantly loves providing great customer service.
Experience of working in a similar establishment is preferred but not essential. If you are currently a supervisor or assistant manager looking to take the next step in your career in a rewarding company then this role is for you.
We are not only looking to recruit a new General Manager, we want someone who will fit in with our work family, understand the ethos of what makes our business stand out above our competitors.
Our businesses are great because of the people we employ and we look to reward these people with a good career, a fun place to work and on going training and qualifications.
Apply for Trainee General Manager - Trowbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly