Apartment Host - London
Apartment Host - The Hoxton, Shoreditch
We are looking for an Apartment Host to join us. If you get a kick out of creating an unforgettable experience for guests, then this is the job for you.
The Hoxton, Shoreditch, is where The Hoxton was born. It’s where we first set out to do things a little differently, breaking rules about ‘the way things are done’. Originally a car park, it now offers 210 rooms, The Apartment, our meetings & events concept, and an open lobby, café & restaurant where you can feel the hustle and energy of Shoreditch.
What you’ll do…
- You’ll be the go-to for all delegates, and you have your own way of helping them with what they need, making them welcome and at ease Be present for our members with any of their needs
- Ensure our space is set to impress from first light, to close of play, with everything in-between
- Keep on top of our meeting room maintenance and ensuring all the rooms are set up correctly, with billing and checking in and out for events are smooth
- Work closely with the rest of the hotel team to ensure you are providing a great experience for our guests, from first contact to when they go and beyond.
What we’re looking for…
- You are the person that knows everyone, and they all know you
- Nothing is an issue for you - , you know what our guests want even before they do
- Someone who’s great at growing and nurturing long lasting relationships; people are naturally drawn to working with you
- You understand hospitality, it’s in everything you do
- You pay attention to the details and care about creating great work
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan, through which you can easily claim money back on things like dental, physiotherapy and contact lenses
- Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts,virtual GP surgeries and more
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!