Food & Beverage Operations Manager – The Croke Park Hotel, Dublin
An incredible opportunity is now available to join our team at The Croke Park as Food and Beverage Operations Manager. Following the transformation of our ground floor and a significant investment into both The Sideline bar and The Hawthorn restaurant, both offering a haven amid the hustle and bustle of The Croke Park, we now have an opportunity for an experienced F&B Operations Manager to oversee the bar, restaurant, executive lounge and room service functions. Joining us as Food and Beverage Operations Manager, you will be passionate about service, wine, cocktails and classic, contemporary cuisine. Impeccable attention to detail is key, as is the desire to go the extra mile to ensure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back time and again. A leader by nature, you will inspire our team, driving their performance and development. Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, this role is a key member of the Senior Management Team and will be deputised in absence of DGM. Supported by our F&B Manager, Bar Manager and team of experienced Supervisors, this is the ideal opportunity for an experienced F&B hotelier with the desire to succeed and progress within the hotel industry. Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for all operational aspects of F&B Outlets (The Sideline, The Hawthorn, Executive Lounge & Room Service)
- Assisting the DGM in achieving an excellent standard of Building Health & Safety while encouraging the wider team on day to day basis to deliver this also (Training, Food Safety & General Maintenance)
- Develop and lead outlet HODs, ensuring they are constantly aiming for KPI's in relation to team development, revenue and guest satisfaction
- Ensuring outlet Leaders are constantly thriving for the best in guest satisfaction
- React to any F&B related customer satisfaction issues, in a constructive and timely manner
- Assist the DGM in delivering seamless matchdays in respect of health & safety, guest experience and ensuring profit is maximized on each occasion
- Prepare monthly detailed analysis of F&B revenues and communicate to the wider, senior Management Team as well as ensuring all stock controls are adhered to
- Ensure F&B Payroll and expense percentages are in line with budgeted figures.
The perks of working as F&B Operations Manager with the Croke Park
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
Dublin's Iconic Sporting hotel is situated beside the impressive stadium playing host to the biggest GAA matches and concerts to visit the city. The Croke Park, a 4 star Doyle Collection property, offers 232 bedrooms, The Sideline, The Hawthorn and a charming canal-side terrace all recently refurbished. The hotel boasts an energetic, and passionate team who showcase the warmth and kindness associated with Irish Hospitality daily.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us F&B Operations Manager!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofitThe Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.