Cocktail Bar & Lounge Supervisor - St Albans
Salary £20,800 plus service charge
Your role in our family:
- Co-ordinate and direct employees to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the Cocktail Bar & Lounge
- Creating cocktails and mixing drinks
- Greeting guests, providing menus and informing about specials
- Provide knowledgeable food and beverage advice offering suggestions and recommendations
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
- Ensure that all the administration, cash control, stock control and security procedures are adhered to
- Help manage an incredible team of Waiters/ Waitresses
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist F&B management with training and development of team members
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Previous experience in hotel industry, preferably 4/5*
- Previous F&B supervisor experience in a similar role
- Committed to delivering high standards of customer service
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Willingness to develop
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we are currently undergoing exciting developments including an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open Summer 2019.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion