General Manager Trawlerman - Cleethorpes
We are currently seeking a Pub Manager with high-volume, branded experience for the The Trawlerman in Cleethorpes . This unique opportunity includes a salary of up to £45,000 per annum, a generous bonus and benefits package and optional 3 bedroom accommodation above the site. The Trawlerman is beautifully set in the seaside resort of Cleethorpes, on the estuary of the Humber in North East Lincolnshire. The site currently takes around £32k sales with 80% of food sales coming from the Carvery menu. We are ideally looking for an experienced General Manager with Carvery experience because of this, but being able to manage high volume is essential to the success of this business.
Have you got what it takes?
It’s true, being a Pub Manager is demanding but the people make it much more than just a job. Brimming with energy and ideas, you’ll add touches of your personality to your pub and think of new ways to delight and excite your customers. You’ll thrive off growing your business and have a ‘lead from the front’ mentality and passion for nurturing your team.
As a General Manager you’ll:
- Care about finding, growing and engaging your team.
- Be accountable for running all aspects of your pub.
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your staff and your customers.
- Dream big and think differently about new ways to increase sales and growth.
- Celebrate and create a buzz by sharing enjoyable experiences.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to pub-restaurants, our destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our General Managers you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your area manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Potential to earn bonus
- Access to a pension scheme
- On-site accommodation
- Private healthcare
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development
- Marston’s R£wards – an online perks scheme offering discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and days out.