Head Barista - NEW OPENING - London
Head Barista - NEW OPENING - Pritchards Road, London
WE'RE OPENING A NEW EATERY!
As a coffee roasting company, we get to build friendships with a huge variety of interesting and talented people, each embarking on their own journeys and adventures.
From coffee lovers to coffee growers, we get to connect these people and it’s such a humbling and inspiring privilege. We have long standing coffee producer relationships which allow us access to exclusive and interesting coffees which are served daily on our coffee bars in New Zealand and the UK.
For us, it’s always been about that interaction – relationships becoming friendships – and it’s why our roastery, coffee bar and eatery will all be under the same roof at our new Bethnal Green site, opening this Summer!
But actually, that’s how we’ve always done it. From our original home in New Plymouth, New Zealand to our first London site on Leonard St in Shoreditch.
If you share our passion for a specialist hospitality offering and a hunger to learn even more – we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a fast-growing company in a dynamic, ever-changing industry. We offer competitive remuneration and are committed to sustainable practices throughout our businesses.
Come join us for the ride!
- Experience in a fast-paced coffee shop or café.
- Experience leading or working in a multi-barista team.
- Sound knowledge of espresso and soft brew techniques.
- Exceptional latte art skills.
- Good personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ability to handle pressure and solve problems.
- Ability to maintain a clean section.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Above all, an unwavering commitment to customer service and hospitality.
A detailed Job Description is available upon application.