Team Member - London
Team Members - London
Sushi Shop is looking for a passionate and dynamic Team Member to join our fantastic team.
Sushi Shop is an International Boutique Restaurant Group who specialize in the top quality of our fresh products and combination of our beautiful designed dishes.
As a team member you would be required to:
- Greet, take orders, serve and settle up with customers in the restaurant
- Take orders on the telephone, settle up, send the order slips to the kitchen, check and package the orders (in compliance with the delivery slips, add chop sticks, sauces and small containers...)
- Place the products and stock the units, arrange the merchandise, check the shelf life of the products, clean the workstations as well as the interior and exterior of the shop.
- Complete the tasks according to the directions given by the manager or any other person that may be there to replace him or her (Second in charge of the Shop or Assistant Manager)
- Complete any task needed in order for services to be carried out smoothly and for the shop to run properly
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme £200
- Great working environment!
- Permanent contract of employment
If you are interested in joining us, please apply right away!
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.