Assistant Manager - Edinburgh
Assistant Manager - Edinburgh
Fazenda is a traditional Brazilian rodizio, with a focus on high quality food and exceptional standards of service. It is part of a young but rapidly expanding, award-winning company that continues to grow from strength to strength.
Fazenda delivers an unforgettable dining experience with a unique concept from our traditional South American roots, creating the perfect environment both for guests to dine in and staff to thrive in
We believe that it is our people that make the difference and help us stand out as being the best. If you are passionate, warm and genuine, we want to hear from you. You will need to be a strong communicator, a team player, have the willingness to learn, have a keen eye for detail, show great initiative and share our values of providing the highest quality of service & products to all our guests.
You will have a natural talent for coaching and mentoring people and will be competent in managing all the administrative and organisational tasks required of the role.
What you’ll get
At Fazenda we pride ourselves on investing in a happy, knowledgeable and motivated team who in turn give 100% to our guests. Employees receive a competitive wage plus tips and have access to a great range of benefits such as: generous staff discount, cycle to work scheme, internal management development program, access to Hospitality Action (EAP) and daily staff meals.
As a growing company, it is at the heart of our business to develop from within. If you demonstrate the right attitude, desire and potential, this role is a definite stepping stone to a more senior management position, and we will help with all additional training to get you there.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day restaurant operations, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered and that the front of house team work in an effective and efficient manner.
You will regularly be expected to act as Duty Manager in the restaurant, ensuring each department is working well and running smoothly and dealing with any problems or issues should any arise. You will be expected to work in a professional manner, being flexible, dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic. You will set an excellent example to the team you manage, coaching and developing the staff, contributing assistance and advice to the management team and using excellent communication, organisation and customer care skills to ensure guests receive outstanding service.
The ideal candidate for us will possess:
- A minimum of 18 month’s management experience from working in a high quality restaurant
- Excellent coaching, motivational and team development skills
- A pro-active management style and inspiring leadership abilities
- Strong organisational skills, self-discipline and personal focus
- Confidence and adaptability in the way they give and receive instructions to the team and from senior management, always showing respect and courtesy
- An understanding of the importance of stock control and wage budgets while ensuring the customer experience is never compromised
- Excellent communication skills – including appropriate, adept use of language and tone when liaising with guests and colleagues, orally and in writing
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Genuine concern for maintaining the highest quality standards and providing the best customer experience possible
- A love for the buzz of the restaurant floor
If you have the energy and desire to succeed, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and covering letter stating why you would like to work with us.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly