Reservation Supervisor - London Heathrow
Reservation Supervisor - Aerotel London Heathrow
Welcome To Aerotel London Heathrow We are a one-of-a-kind airport hotel located at Terminal 3 Arrivals, London Heathrow Airport.
Not only are we located right inside the airport, we are also within walking distance of T2, T3 and the Heathrow Express. We offer flexible booking hours and room sizes so you can book exactly what you need. Have a long layover before your connecting flight? Or need a place to crash after arriving on a redeye? Whatever it is, we’ll make sure you’re refreshed, recharged and ready for your next destination.
Travelling through London Heathrow Airport just got a whole lot easier.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Complimentary use of Plaza lounges worldwide
- Access to a discounted health cash plan and shopping vouchers
- Eye care benefit for VDU users
- Staff incentive programme
- Discounted staff parking
- Apprenticeship training and development programmes
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation - Links to Travel Agents.
- Handling of correspondences, sorted - out letters, fax.
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations agents.
- Review reservation booked daily.
- Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for preparation of occupancy forecast.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Ensuring a seamless guest and booker experience by through consistent training and auditing of the team as well as quality checks.
- Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
- Liaise with Sales in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation's Analysis.
- Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and VIP guest.
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
- Responsible for work schedule
- Managing the team through regular one-to-one meetings, departmental meetings and job chats
- Monitors same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
- Monitors and proposes rates for sale base on competitor pricing and seasonal demand.
- Good understanding of OTA rate management, 3rd party portals, pricing strategy.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position, based on overnight, shifts work and will require working Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays according to timeline schedules.
Apply for Reservation Supervisor - London Heathrow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly