Run your own Pub! - Derby
Run your own Pub! - Etwall near Derby
PUB TENANCY – SELF EMPLOYED OPPORTUNITY!
If you want to build your own pub business, then look no further than partnering with Marston’s. We can help you bring your business aspirations to life.
Running a leased or tenanted pub gives you the freedom to be your own boss and run your business in the way you want, with the autonomy to implement your own ideas. At the same time, help and support is available from Marston’s whenever you need it.
Taking on a lease or a tenancy agreement is a big decision and not one to be taken lightly
The Blenheim benefits from a prominent location in the beautiful Derbyshire village of Etwall and is a stunning grade II listed building. This site has nine unique en-suit hotel rooms and also boasts a bar area, dining room, function room, two external drinking areas, two car parks and is close to significant industry (Toyota, Nestle Rolls Royce). Additionally this pub is also on the edge of the Peak district national park close to Alton Towers and 7 miles away from Castle Donnington motor circuit. Furnished and decorated to a good standard the Blenheim House is an appealing opportunity
Running a pub as a tenanted partner gives you the freedom to truly be your own boss and run your business in the way you want, with the autonomy to implement your own ideas and original food offer. At the same time, help and support is available from Marston’s whenever you need it!
Our Pathway Tenancy agreements would suit entrepreneurs who have funds available to invest in getting the business started, solid business acumen and a clear vision for your dream pub business. This agreement would also suit entrepreneurs who are looking to have multiple pub businesses and manage multiple properties.
- Self-employed opportunity
- Agreements between three and five years
- Rent is payable (*Rent is set for the duration of the agreement and is subject to annual RPI capped increase)
- Fully tied to Marston’s for all beers, wines, spirits and minerals (You will be required to purchase these products from us)
- Retain 100% profit from your business and can deliver your own food offer
- Retain 50% profit of gaming machine income
- Induction training together with an extensive and on-going training and support package is provided with a dedicated business operations manager to help you develop your business
Tenanted partners are responsible for:
- £5,000 security deposit or 25% of the rent on offer (Whichever is highest)
- Rent, business rates, utilities and annual service charge
- Purchasing or renting the fixtures, fittings and glassware
- Employing all staff, and you are responsible for staff costs and employments matters
- Internal repair and maintenance, along with all business related costs
- Upkeep of private residential accommodation and a decorating fund
- Obtaining a Personal License
- Completing Pre-Entry Awareness Training
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an operator with significant experience and will integrate into the local community seamlessly. They will also require excellent customer service, high standards and social media skills