Trainee Personal Trainer
Train to be a qualified Personal Trainer
- Qualify in as little as 5 weeks
- 52 Weeks rent free
- Unlimited earning potential
- Guaranteed interview at Fitness First
Do you have the passion and drive needed to inspire exceptional results in others?
Follow your love of health and fitness into a new and exciting career as a Personal Trainer!
The demand for qualified Personal Trainers is expected to grow in the coming months and The Training Room are working with Fitness First to provide them with gym-floor ready candidates with the drive, ambition and passion needed for a successful career in Personal Training.
We can help you nurture your flair for fitness and gain the industry required skills and qualifications you need to smash your potential as a PT. We offer a fast-track route to qualification followed by a guaranteed interview with Fitness First and continued support for up to 3 years.
Fitness First offer the ideal route into the industry with their PTX initiative designed to provide individuals in the early stages of their personal training career with the perfect platform to launch from.
The PTX model will allow you to benefit from:
- Free rent for 52 weeks, so every penny you make is yours to keep
- Free membership and full access to Fitness First facilities and member experience products
- Daily support from Fitness Manager
- In depth knowledge through their PT Certification course
- Public Liability Insurance & uniform
You will gain the following qualifications before launching your career:
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Your new future could be as little as 5 weeks away so what are you waiting for?
Apply now to find out more on this career defining opportunity.
Fitness First offer various PT models. Please contact The Training Room to discuss available opportunities for our students.