Chef De Partie - The Kingslodge Inn - Durham
Chef De Partie
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the team.
The ideal Chef de Partie will be experienced, with good knowledge of fresh food preparation. Working with fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, you will be enthusiastic and passionate, with a genuine desire to learn and progress.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be given all the encouragement you need to succeed. Assisting the Head & Sous Chefs, you will play a pivotal role in the kitchen.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
The successful Chef de Partie candidate:
- Will know that presentation and attention to detail is key
- Experienced in a similar role and fresh food environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food, training and quality service
- Be able to deliver second-to-none, exceptional food service - taking full responsibility for your section before, during and after service
- Ensuring the safety, security and appropriate storage, labelling and dating of all food stock following appropriate legislation and company policy.
- Be a team player with good communication, time-keeping and organisational skills Assisting the team with stock control and operating the kitchen in line with budgets
Chef de Partie Duties:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
Benefits for a Chef de Partie:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- INNspiration training academy
- Staff benefits and reward program
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding Inn group
If you think you have the abilities, passion and temperament to make a difference please apply below. We would love to hear from you.