Recruitment Manager - London
Recruitment Manager - London
Gaucho and M Restaurants are delighted to be looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our well established and expanding UK wide restaurant group. The Recruitment Manager role is an exciting and multi-faceted one, where you will be will a master of implementation of the recruitment strategy, and supporting the 20 strong restaurants in attracting top talent in what is a very challenging time for the industry. this role sits within the HR Team and will be recruiting accross our multiple brands.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Manager:
- You will manage the day-to-day operation of the recruitment function, looking after the full employee recruitment cycle from posting jobs, to screening CV, interviewing candidates and making offers.
- Leading on the end to end recruitment process using our Harri platform of all level roles across the business and also across our different brands
- Working with hiring managers to set routes to market, manage expectations and timelines
- Sole responsibility for salaried hires, liasing with our Culinary teams for salaried kitchen hires and Head of People for Head office senior roles.
- Posting job ads, liaising with our suppliers regarding contracts and products, and managing our employee referral scheme
- Delivering quality candidates, both proactively and reactively into the recruitment process
- Resourcing candidates utilising job boards, social media, head hunting and own network amongst other methods
- Promoting values and behaviours based interviewing at all stages of interview
- Managing feedback - delivering offers and providing constructive criticism to candidates to ensure a positive experience for all and protecting our brand’s reputation.
- Responsible for sending successful hires to our FOURTH payroll platform and full accountability for the onboarding, inductions and referencing process
- Working with our Impact Manager to building and delivering on the firms diversity and inclusion initiatives and continue our partnerships with Charity partners to bring in people of all backgrounds into employment with Rare Restaurants
- Working with the Head of People and Operations managers on internal succession plans and internal salaried promotions.
- Familiarity with up to date right to work checks and government legislation.
- You will be tech savvy and familiar with ATS platforms, whilst also communicating all new hires to our L&D team who organise our industry renowned Academy. We are looking for someone innovative, resourceful and able to manage conflicting workloads as the company grows.
- You must have worked in a recruitment role before within hospitality, ideally in a restaurant environment, but other sectors of catering are welcomed as well, ideally 1-2 years minimum
- CIPD Level 3 qualified preferable
- Ability to project manage, deliver tight deadlines, and collaborate with all levels of the business
- A working knowledge of ATS systems and onboarding including references, right to work, payroll and company inductions.
- You will be engaging! Your passion for finding great talent and conducting great interviews is genuine.
- You will be naturally resourceful, creative but also analytical and a forward thinker.
Permanent, full time role. Predominately office hours, however flexibility is required especially with new restaurant openings.
***Please note this role is mainly based in our London Head Office in Bank, with some travel to our regional restaurants of Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh
Salary of up to £40k per annum depending on relevant experience & great benefits we offer:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- 50% off for you and your friends & family when you dine at Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Incredible discounts online portal & cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic career growth opportunities with award winning learning & development programmes including CIPD Apprenticeship training
- WSET Training
- O2 Box and Wine Shop discounts