Managerial Trainer - Nationwide
Managerial Trainer - Nationwide
A very rare and exciting opportunity to join us here at German Doner Kebab is now available!
Since 1989, German Doner Kebab has been serving fresh, healthy, and nutritious meals featuring doner kebabs. Its goal is nothing less than revolutionising the fast casual restaurant sector, serving amazing food in a warm and comfortable space with quick and friendly service.
The company has begun development in the UK and Ireland with the objective of opening 500 restaurants within 5 years. Based in Glasgow, German Doner Kebab UK & Ireland is looking to add to its team.
German Doner Kebab UK & Ireland is looking for a Managerial Trainer to join our New Restaurants Opening Team. Creating an outstanding guest experience will be at the heart of what you do every day and it’s important that you share our values and standards for excellence to enable us to deliver fantastic results and an overall excellent guest experience and management on boarding process.
We are looking for a Managerial Trainer which can help support, coach, and teach our new management teams for our extensive New Restaurant Openings roll out plan.
We are looking for someone that can lead by example and from the front to train in the below job expectations, which we require in all our Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Mangers and Team Leaders within our restaurants. We need you to help train in the below to ensure we are all striving for excellence together.
- Operationally focused with implementing brand standards and policies.
- Consistently deliver industry-leading guest service with passion
- Experience with previous Restaurant Openings would be ideal but is not essential
- Ensure store operational requirements by following brand standards, scheduling, and assigning employees.
- Comply with all requirements of Food Safety and Health and Hygiene standards and all team training.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the hospitality industry, understanding forthcoming guest initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Understand P&L, budgets and managing payroll.
- Manage stock levels and availability and can perform stock takes and be able to analyse stock results.
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Understand weekly sales information and teach our new management team how we use this information to manage our business.
- The guest is at the heart of everything we do, understanding our guest journey and the guests’ expectations within GDK.
- Maintain operations by coordinating and enforcing personnel policies and procedures in line with GDK brand standards.
- Provide excellent management guidance and support to the team including training, development, and leadership.
- Maintain a secure, safe, and healthy environment for your team and your guests.
- Maintain store team member loyalty by coaching, developing and disciplining employees were necessary.
- Provide training to improve all team members and utilise cross-training methods to maintain productivity and create an environment where your team can grow their knowledge.
- Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and any issues that will enhance performance by teaching in the importance of clear communication.
- Understand our guest and respond to guest recovery and comments.
- Identify current and future guest requirements by establishing a rapport with potential and actual guests and training others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Car Allowance
- Expenses are paid every two weeks
- Bonus structure is currently being designed specifically for this role