Assistant Manager- Southbank, London
We are excited to announce our new Restaurant opening in Royal Festival Hall, Southbank... A beautiful riverside stretch known as the cultural heart of London, it is the perfect location with great transport links.
We've been looking for an Assistant Manager just like you!
As an Assistant Manager you will take the lead in the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager.
You will have great leadership skills and business knowledge to help develop the team and ensure consistent delivery of the best experience for our guests. You are motivated by the opportunity to influence the success of your branch through effective management and won't underestimate the value of continuous personal development for yourself and others.
This is a full time role
Perks of joining the Comptoir community
- £10.92 per hour
- Service charge
- Full and part time roles available offering flexible working patterns
- Individual online training plans and career development in our Academy
- Dining discounts to share with your friends and family throughout the UK
- Free meal with every shift
- Withdraw salary as you earn using
- Save for your retirement with our Workplace Pension
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme via Hospitality Action
- Refer a Friend, performance awards and other cash incentives
Ready when you are ..... Apply today!