Food & Beverage Supervisor - Glasgow, Glasgow City
Are you ready for a new and exciting career with us?
We have a fantastic opportunity at our Alea Casino, Glasgow's renowned fun and entertainment destination within the heart of the city.
You will be responsible for supervising our F&B team within the venue, from the bar, casino floor service and our restaurant. This is a perfect opportunity for you to develop and establishing yourself to become the next leader within our business!
We are hiring for an F&B Supervisor who will need to work a mixture of shift patterns either mornings, afternoons or nights.
We offer lucrative employee benefits; Below is a taster of what we offer:
- Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
- Service Charge
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
From midnight until 6am you will also earn a salary enhancement, tips and service charge!
What the role entails:
Within this role you will be vital in supporting our food & beverage team, assisting the management, leading the food and beverage team within the restaurant and casino floor and overall ensuring our customers receive the best service we are renowned for.
- Complete orders placed by waiting staff promptly, efficiently and to the required standard and in accordance with the company's accounting and control procedures.
- Ensure that at all times a sufficient supply of crockery, cutlery, glassware and utensils is available for use.
- Ensure tables setup and bar appearances are maintained at all times i.e - table setup standards, adequate stock availability etc.
- Use all equipment correctly and ensure that the work area, machinery and utensils are left clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure the team provide, outstanding customer service and guest relations at all times.
- To rectify any customer complaints or deal with any guest queries that may arise whilst on duty.
- To assist the management team in completing team appraisals, service reviews and training.
- To make recommendations to management on any and all aspects of the Club that could improve guest satisfaction.
- Assist with administrative tasks when required such as stock ordering & stock taking, managing timekeeping, managing restaurant bookings, marketing suggestions and enquiries.
- A good level of verbal English.
- Understanding of basic food hygiene.
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for the restaurant.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to train, monitor standards consistently.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.