Working for Marugame
What is the role about?
You will be a pioneer of Marugame in the UK, working in a high volume, fast paced environment which will be both exciting and challenging with great responsibility. We need energetic chimu members who work well in a team both cooking and serving.
You will need to help create a lively and welcoming atmosphere for your customers where they can be served at speed with the perfect fresh bowl of Udon noodles and crispy fried tempura every time. Our drive for quality, service, warm hospitality and cleanliness will be relentless.
To bring Marugame Udon to life you must:
- Work well in a quick service environment with a focus on speed.
- Provide warm and honest hospitality to every customer.
- Have a passion for Pan Asian food.
- Be happy to learn and work on all stations with speed and precision both in the kitchen and dining area.
- Keep the open kitchen and dining area looking spotless, compliant and hygienic.
- Live the five Marugame Udon work philosophies.
- Bags of energy and can work in a fast environment.
- A good level of spoken English.
- Comfortable and able to use the latest restaurant and hospitality technology.
- Willing and able to work all kitchen and restaurant sections.
- This role will suit candidates with both Kitchen and front of house experience.
- Customer focused, sales driven, quality obsessed.
- Positive can do attitude.
Benefits of joining us:
- Tasty free udon when you work, discount when you are not working for you and your family.
- Guaranteed number of hours per week with various set contracts.
- Pay increases for long serving chimu members.
- Team Leader (Yellow Belt) and Tencho (General Manager) fast track training program.
- Opportunity to grow your career with us as we expand Marugame across the UK and Europe.
Join the chimu; be a part of the Marugame team!