Barback - London
Barback - Mortimer House
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
RESPONISIBLE FOR: All Bar Operations
DIRECT REPORTS: None
REPORTS TO: Head Barman/ Restaurant Manager
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To create a unique food and beverage experience to our clients providing efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service in line with the Restaurant Manager and the clubs corporate guidelines and service concepts.
We offer our employees;
- Competitive Salary package
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Excellent Career development opportunities
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BAR / LOUNGE
- Prepares service areas ready for operation
- Welcome our customers and provide a place to be seated.
- Serve customers with all the range of food and beverages on our menus.
- Make the order of drinks and fruits for garnishes for the service.
- Communicate with customers in order to gain clients loyalty and provide good customer service.
- Mise en place of all the products required for the service (such as garnishes, glasses, different equipment.)
- Ensure the display and the layout follows the company standards.
- Follow the daily duties list such as cleaning schedules and different registers.
- Assist in training other team members.
- Collaborate with the Head Barman to update, improve and provide new ideas for the Bar service.
- Stock rotation controls.
- Collect the payments and operate a cash register.
Apply for Barback - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly