Assistant general manager - Reigate
- Job Type
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! as an assistant general manager, you're the person who leads + inspires the whole restaurant, both front and back of house
about wagamama |
inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars, wagamama brings the fresh, flavours of asia to all. a little ginger to warm you up. chillies that kick. noodles to nourish the body and soul.
we're not just a company, we're a family whereby our beliefs and shared values create our strong culture epitomized by our people mantra of 'be you, be wagamama'
be you | be an assistant general manager
be part of one of the uk's fastest growing restaurant brands, and in return you'll get |
- a brilliant salary paid every four weeks + earn up to £3,000 bonus per year + a share of tips (OTE up to £32,000 per annum)
- 48-hour contract + 28 days holiday
- an average of 9.6 hours per shift, 5 days a week. 2 days off per week
- free wagamama meal on shift
- christmas day off
- dedicated six week training programme when you start
- internal fast track development programmes to support you to step up to general manager
- apprenticeship opportunities (including degree level) | gain national qualifications
- company pension scheme
- financial wellbeing support
- 30% discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family
- perkbox | retail, gym + restaurant discounts
what makes a brilliant wagamama assistant general manager?
- you're an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team
- you know how to maximise commercial opportunities and you support your general manager in controlling the business, ensuring it's profitable at all times
- you're confident as second in command and work closely with your general manager, inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our guests
- you ensure excellent food quality, safety + hygiene and allergen practices are followed at all times
- you recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline, so you're always on the lookout for talent, planning + recruiting in advance
- in the absence of your general manager you lead the restaurant as if it were your own - after all, general manager is where you're aiming to be!
you'll already have managerial experience in a fast-paced restaurant. even so, you'll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place to work
we empower our people to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team, deliver brilliant results and shape a brilliant restaurant
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
if that sounds like you, click apply below!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees
when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or adjustments during the interview process